Friday, January 23, 2009

What I've Been Up To:




So, Lately I have been working on my thesis. Currently here are all the images I have collected for this project, but in the process of elimination I have gotten rid of many. The ones highlighted in yellow are the ones that I am definitely thinking of. and the one above the contact sheets just didn't find its way into the contact sheets. so yeah, its there.



This is the cd cover I made for Fluidthought Collective over this winter as well. I love my chicken. he actually sits on my dashboard with one leg now.

1 comment:

BONARDI said...

Hey, I'm really interested in hearing about your thesis show. When is it? Last night I took some shots of my porcelain pieces - it would be awesome if you could critique them or just let me know which one of the multiples are the best.