Sunday, August 16, 2009

Submarines Are Pretty Important too

So I know I haven't posted anything at all in a LONG time. Hell, whenever I see the little "blog" button in my bookmarks I instantly feel guilty. Now thats saying something. It isn't like I don't have photographs to put up, in fact, I have a great shoot I did with my sister just recently and hopefully, I plan on shooting some more really soon.

In all honesty, I have been super duper busy as of late. At the beginning of August my mom and sister came down, which resulted in a lovely (almost a whole week) stay and also a great trip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and a chance to "drive" a Submarine. Yeah, thats right....a a real frickin' Submarine docked in Lake Erie that is apparently still fully functional since there were guys working on the engines in there. YIKES! And to think I was busy playing with the engine switches lol. But really, then after there stay I went home and relaxed in a pool for around three days. It was great. Absolutely great and I didn't take any photographs because I was too busy teaching my sister how to twirl a flag. Then here is the big kicker after that........


I GOT A NEW JOB! YAY!


I still work at WhiteHouse-BlackMarket, but now I am the Photography/Photography Intern (really I'm the photographer but I am only hired for so many months...I think that is why they call it an internship). at the Buckeye Corner. I photograph everything from t-shirts and apparel to dog collars, mugs, and a really nice frosted glass that I made happen like nobody's business. So yeah, I've been busy since I just started that this past monday. I work 8-5 MF not to mention I'm still working at WHBM. In fact, I have leave in like fifteen minutes to go to work.


I just wanted to let you know that I am still working on things and I generally do hope that I put work up soon. Plus, does anyone even want to start the "Your Name Here" project? Because i sure the hell do.



-Laur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the "internship!"