Sunday, February 15, 2009

AskingPeople

This top image is actually the first man that I had asked on this mission if I could take his photo and he kindly let me as he rolled up his cigarette.



This assignment was extremely trying for me because it seemed like I had more no's than yes's....even from people that you would not expect to say no at all. I'm trying to come up with a different way of approaching them, but I'm not really sure what would be the best way actually. A few within the contact sheet that I have put up actually did allow me to take their photograph them knowing full well what I was doing either by silent communication or by me asking. I'm going to keep working on this, but I did go out today as well and lets just say I just wasn't into it all that much, so I am not posting any of those up. Maybe I just need sunny weather.

No comments: