Friday, April 10, 2009

Paul Frank, Nurse, Ballerina (My shoot)











Here is the work I shot (still unedited completely). The Nurse Troll I have had forever (well since I was young enough to remember being at the Care Center with my mom for work) and I just really wanted to give it a little portrait shoot because it is something that means a lot to me. The Paul Frank Snow Globe was a collaboration with my mom because the snow in the snow globe sucks so you kind of need two people to help make it work. The alarm clock I'm iffy about. Lighting that sucker was a booger and I still have some kinks to work out I think. The Ballerina was another collaboration with my mom and I absolutely love it. It was a present from my Nana and it plays a beautiful song. I wanted to document it as well because it means a lot to me too. The hands are my mother's and I think they are absolutely beautiful.

No comments: