Monday, April 6, 2009

TimeInTheSunPart1






So, I had the rare opportunity to see my best gal Emily and she actually helped me hang my show which was wonderful (and now I'm not as stressed!!! YAY!!!!) Also, yesterday was the first day I have shot in god knows how long where I haven't felt pressured at all and it was just fun. I didn't care what I was shooting, I just was and it was very relaxing. So here are a few shots from that series. I shot mainly just holding my camera down at my leg like I normally hang my arm when I'm walking. There were even a few times where I would turn the camera around to shoot the people while they were behind me. It was great. The set of three of the same couple I took the first one walking towards them and the last ones of them looking at the camera is when I walked past.

No comments: