Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lead the Way


So after a very long hiatus of posting anything....here is a photograph from a shoot the other night I did with Tom Davis (aka..my brother). I'll be putting those photos up very soon, but I figured I would put this one up right now to show that I haven't completely stopped photographing outside of work.
I have found myself with very limited time, and when I do have free time I see myself spending it in every way I probably shouldn't..... staying up till really late, going out to eat, spending every moment I can with my friends and also Tomi. I find myself wanting to go look at stores and just keep as busy as possible with things not pertaining to photography. For this I find myself very regretful and knowing that I should keep shooting, but alas...what can I say? I am dreadfully tired of staring at photos after an 8-5 of nothing but shoot for maybe 2-3hrs total and then rest edit. GAH!

Even though it may sound as an excuse (I don't know if I have already written this) but my camera Err. 99ed me. Which for Canon either means your lens is not connecting correctly OR your shutter is going to give you the big middle finger and die on you. Luckily for me it was my shutter. Notice my sarcasm??? But yes, I had to have my camera sent in for about a month so it could be totally rebuilt and now it is back in my loving hands and although Best Buy did fix it without incident......it is away from BestBuy thank god! I know I have a warranty with them, but boy I do not trust them as far as I can throw 'em. Which as we all know isn't very far.

Anywho, more photos to come very soon I promise.

Promise
Promise
Promise.

No comments: