Saturday, January 23, 2010

ABOUT TIME!

I have finally updated my website.

http://www.laurenkdavisphotography.dphoto.com

Click on New Photos to see basically what you have seen on here plus a few new pieces finally added to the online portfolio. Its taken me a while, but I'm finally working on it.

I'm also adding in my catalog work, but that is taking sometime because my computer is slow, Tomi's is not usable at the moment, and since I've seen so much OSU stuff over the past five months it is hard for me to look at at home as well.


I started the Nationwide Internship as well on January 4th and so far everything is going very well. I can't wait to work on some more projects with Tom and Laura!! Currently I'm editing some amazing photos and I can't wait to be able to create my own with them!

I'll keep ya posted and hopefully new photos will be up soon!!


My Very Best,

Lauren

No comments: